Research Involvement Toolkit
Created on Wednesday, 21 Jun 2017.
Public Involvement |
About the Toolkit:
- This is a resource for researchers who want to involve people affected by cancer in their research (at any stage). It is not a resource to support researchers with engagement activities, or with recruiting to clinical trials.
- It aims to support researchers to plan, deliver and evaluate Public and Patient Involvement (PPI)
- It’s designed to be easy to use and to meet the researcher needs surfaced in researcher surveys conducted by CRUK and also the Shared Learning Group for Involvement in Research
- The Toolkit has been developed to be open access – a single Username and Password has been created so that any researcher (or member of the public/staff) can access the Toolkit
- The Toolkit will be reviewed and refined on an ongoing basis in order to respond to researcher needs and feedback.
Log in with the following username and password