Fast Track Impact Magazine 1st issue
Created on Monday, 13 Mar 2017.
Packed full of useful advice, hints and tips, Fast Track Impact Magazine, the first issue of a free magazine for researchers who want to be more productive and achieve real-world impacts from their research, is available to read and download online.
Read the magazine to get all the latest news and research, become more productive and influential online, better understand and track your impacts, and learn new tips to enhance your impact.
This issue features the following highlights:
- Online impact
- Answer these 4 questions to using social media to drive research impact
- How to actually save time in your working day by engaging with social media
- How to become influential on Twitter the easy way
- Enhance your impact
- 5 things you need to get right if you want to successfully engage with the public and stakeholders for impact
- Do your design skills undermine your credibility and impact?
- Help! My stakeholders aren’t interested in my research
- 4 points to transform your next talk so you transform your audience
- REF Tips
- 3 reasons why you should care about the Research Excellence Framework (REF) if you’re not working in the UK
- How to enhance the reach of your impact