Wednesday, 01 Nov 2017 | Events/Workshops
Date: 1 Nov, 10am - 3:30pm Refreshements and lunch provided
Venue: Leicester Racecourse, Oadby, Leicester, LE2 4AL
Booking: Register your attendance (Reasonable travel costs will be reimbursed. Forms will be available for completion on the day)
The NHS Five Year Forward View and local plans highlight the importance of involving patients, citizens and communities directly about decisions on health and care services.
This event is for patients, carers and the public aims to inform, inspire, motivate and support your involvement in healthcare services across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.
You may already be actively involved, thinking about getting involved or this may all be new to you. If you are interested in making a difference to your local health and care services you are welcome to attend. Workshops will be run by patients and staff and you can choose up to 3 out of the following:
1. Patient Participation Groups (PPGs)
2. Patient Public Involvement with Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust
3. Patient Public Involvement with the National Patient Association
4. Patient Public Involvement with the NHS Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland Alliance
5. Patient Public Involvement in NHS research
6. Involving Black, Asian, Minority and Ethnic (BAME) Communities in NHS Research
7. Empowering Patient Involvement