Healthwatch network reveals public’s health and care priorities for 2017
Created on Monday, 09 Jan 2017.
Analysis by the national health and care consumer champion, Healthwatch England, has identified the key issues the public want to see policy makers and health professionals focus on over the next 12 months. The priorities list is compiled on an annual basis to create the top five issues across the country.
- Mental Health - including mental health services for children and young people (101 local Healthwatch)
- Social care – including care homes and services provided in peoples’ homes (78 local Healthwatch)
- Primary care – such as GP services (51 local Healthwatch)
- Children and young people’s experiences of health and social care (42 local Healthwatch)
- The experiences of seldom heard groups, including BAME communities (23 local Healthwatch)