Application dates: 01 January 2017 to 01 January 2018 There is no deadline for applications!
The Public Health Research (PHR) Programme is keen to see applications for large-scale evaluation studies with the potential for national reach. This means primary research projects which:
- address an issue of major strategic public health importance, with the cost in line with the significance of the problem to be investigated
- are likely to lead to changes in practice that will have a significant impact on a large number of the population across the UK
- aim to fill a clear 'evidence gap', and likely to generate new knowledge
- have the potential for findings that are generalisable and transferable
- bring together a team with strong expertise and track record across the full range of relevant disciplines