NIHR Public Health Research Information Webinar
Wednesday, 20 Sep 2017
Interactive Webinar will be held on 20 September 2017 giving researchers an opportunity to gain a greater understanding of the NIHR Public Health Research (PHR) programme.
Date: 20 September, 9:30 - 11:45 pm
Booking: register a place
The webinar will cover:
- Introduction to the PHR programme - Dr Andrew Cook (Consultant Adviser, PHR) and Mrs Gemma House (Senior Research Manager (Funding), PHR);
- Key messages from the PHR Research Funding Board Chair - Prof Frank Kee
- What makes a good PHR application – Prof Chris Owen (current award holder and Funding Board Member);
- What support RDS can provide – Dr Peter Lovell (Deputy Director, RDS London);
- Q&A session with the panel.