Palliative & End of Life Care: Supporting Patient Choice Conference 2016
Thursday, 27 Oct 2016
Date: 27 October, 8:30am - 5pm
Venue: Royal National Hotel, London
Cost: from £160 + VAT booking form
The Palliative & End of Life Care: Supporting Patient Choice conference offers the thoughts of highly knowledgeable speakers, sharing both professional and personal experiences. It is ideally placed to update delegates on the latest findings from research conducted to give an accurate picture of the experiences of patients nearing the end of their lives and their families. The day will look to how future care can be improved for all and share some of the excellent examples of good practice.
- Hear what improvements have been undertaken to improve care
- Learn about the areas that remain below an acceptable standard and what needs to be done to address them
- Gain insight into caring for a dying person
- How can we ensure those with learning disabilities have access to the same level of provision to the rest of the population?
- Hear about forward thinking practices in end of life care
- What can be done to help children, young people and their families in dealing with a terminal or life limiting illness
- How will the NICE guidelines improve the experiences of those nearing the end of their life
- What difference will Emergency Care and Treatment Plans in the decision making process to resuscitate
- Share best practice
- Benefit from the opportunity to question, discuss and debate current working practices and those for the future
- Take advantage of knowledge sharing and professional networking
- Gain the maximum number of 6 CPD points.
- Make contacts