PPI Learning for Involvement - launch of a new website
Created on Monday, 11 Feb 2019.
Public Involvement |
The Learning for Involvement website offers a range of functions:
- search for learning resources - guidance, reports, toolkits, books, websites, videos, blogs, MOOCs, etc
- recommend resources that you have found useful - add them to the site so that others can benefit
- search training sessions - see what's coming up in your area, or get inspiration about what training you might want to offer
- add information about training sessions that you are arranging - let people know what you doing and inspire them to do something similar (or invite others to attend)
- find information about training providers - experienced trainers who can help deliver training sessions on public involvement or associated areas.