Progress on integration of health and social care: a focus on Leicester City
Friday, 15 Feb 2019
Date: 15 February (1-3pm)
Venue: De Montfort University, Edith Murphy Building Room 2.27
- Mark Pierce, Senior Strategy and Implementation manager, Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group
- Sezer Domac- Head of Service, Locality East and SRCT, Social Care and Education
- Jonathan Ashworth MP, Shadow Secretary for Health and Social Care
The seminar will provide an opportunity for policy makers, practitioners, academics and researchers across Leicester City and the region to come together to consider key issues including:
- Better Care Fund (BCF) policy framework, partnership plans and experience to date.
- Models of integration that reinforces collaborative working in health and social care in Leicester City.
- Adult Social Care priorities – how far have we gone towards integrating with healthcare.
Places are limited – if you would like to reserve a place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or reply by return of email.